Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black n White.

Mas, this entry is for you. Actually I don't know how to join the contest, buta blog. XD
Thanks for the tag anyway. Hahaha Pape pon, I just made these black n white pics just for you guys.
Tell me which one you like the most okay! I really can't wait to be home tonight. =)

Pic1: Love you girls too much! =)

Pic2: Love myself too. XD

Pic3: You guys rock the world!! Enjoy the food so much. =)

Pic4: Amazing right. Subhanallah. ^^

Pic5: Love Japanese. XD

Pic6: I love being asasi-an, greatest time in my life. Awesome!

Pic7: Love you beb, you rocks!! Enjoy your hospitality back then. XD

Pic8: Sis, I love you the most!! =)

Suddenly, I noticed that I don't have many pics within groups and there's no recent pic of me, my family and my buddies! OMG. This is bad. Dah lama sgt tak snap pic ni. Huhuhu ><

No comments:

Post a Comment