Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'll Try.

I'll try to let you go. It's hard, damn it's very hard. Nobody ever leaves me before. You're the first one, and I thank you for everything, making me felt like this. It hurts so much. Still I love you. I really can't live without you, but like you said I have to make a choice and the options that you gave to me was very hard to choose. I know it's my fault, I'm sorry for that. I really wanna tell you, that thing about me but I don't have the guts and the courage to do so 'cause I'm a coward, hell I am. For that coward of me, I lost you. |and maybe I had lost you for forever, hates to admit that.| Deserves me right. But please come back to me anytime you feel like it, 'cause I will always be here for you. I love you so much, no one ever make me feel this love like you did to me. For that, I'll treasure you for the rest of my life. Though I wanna treasure you and cherish our moment for the rest of our life together but I know, I can't anymore. Ironically, today is the day that we had fallen in love for 4 months, 1 week and 3 days, rearrange them to 143 where it represent 1 letter for I, 4 letters for LOVE and 3 letters for YOU and it obviously means I LOVE YOU. I'm gonna miss you, my bad boy. No, I already miss you, and always.

6 comments:

  1. it's a long story..=(
    nnt la blk cti ni kte story2 ek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaaa... cedey cangat2. =(
    cenggane nie? btl kew it's over?
    sakit laa... hukhuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup,it's all over.. =(
    mmg sakit sgt2 tp nk wat cane..kne telan,terima jelah..xpe,time will heal everything and i'm gonna be just fine..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. but now u're happy right?
    hope u'll happy alwayz my dear. =)

    ReplyDelete