Assalamualaikum semua...
Guess what? Yeah, I did my shopping and it's not just any ordinary window shopping like I'd always did cuz I got one new gadget of mine! Bloody right. Hehehe That lucky thing is a new Samsung External Hard Drive S2 Portable 500 GB and it's RM205! LOL :D I love it! Isn't it just so lovely, beautiful pinky and gorgeous? Haha =P
Urm.. Let's see, what else did I bought today? Well, a new cotton baju kurung that fit me good!! =)
And I suddenly found this Peel-Off T-Zone Mask from Gervenne and just feel like wanna try it out. Let's hope it'll turn out good, okay. ^^
What else do we have? Well, this one below here is my new vintage sling bag which I bought at KB Mall when I went back home a week ago. Does it look old for me? Err, I don't care cuz I like it. Haha!
These two things below are my precious accessories that I wanna show off to all of you. Hehe =P
Anyway, the five of us just hang out at Plaza Alam Sentral for our free day holiday today, having fun. Well, guess who I met on our way back to hostel? Our cool lecturer Sir Ammar and the hottest, peramah British lecturer ever, Dr. M~ Haha! Agak nye diorang baru abes Conference dgn VC kot. Huhu. What a blast, great shopping day. Hehehe *abes duit aku. cet >.<*




err... yunk, ur external..is dat a pink colour? is it pink? pinky?? OMG!! sjk bile mnt pink nie? HAHA. bez tul soping ek. x ajk. hukhuk. =( btw, i love ur bj kurung. santek2. mn bli? how much? nak gk r bju kurung cotton.huhu.
ReplyDeleteyup2..PINK!! haha actually i nak beli warna merah but then dah abes. so, pink pon jadi lah. huhu
ReplyDeletejauh la nak ajak u shopping skali, nnt u turun s.alam gtaw la ye. hehehe
thanks~ murah je ni, kat plaza alam sentral.. haa, beli jgn tak beli okay! huhu