Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

There's no place for me here.

Assalamualaikum.

Maaf, entry ni aku nak beremosi lagi. Sesak rasa nye dada ini. Uhuh, there's no place for me here. After I had distance myself from everyone, no one seems to care about me. Where did I go, when will I get back. NOBODY cares. What great friends I have. Well hey, do I really have friends? Sorry, maybe I'm being too selfish. Maybe they don't like me anymore, or maybe I don't like myself and they don't like me for that. I wanna runaway, please take me faraway from here. I hate this place. I know I shouldn't but.. Things are not that easy when you're alone all by yourself and people just don't give a demm about you. Maaf, bukan niatku nak mengadu tapi sekadar melepaskan rasa di dada.

Sekian.

3 comments:

  1. 'After I had distance myself from everyone'
    That statement, why u hve to distance urself? hve u ever think abt it in 1st place? don't even thinking to blame others n try recall back evrythng u had done b4..evrything..even the small piece..

    ReplyDelete
  2. emma >> nothing ~

    anim >> "Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand."
    thanks ~ no, i don't blame anyone but myself. everything i had done b4? help me, i can't recall.. T_T

    ReplyDelete