Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Youtubers.

Well, there is this one of the youtubers whom I like to watch, Bubz. It's been a while since the last time I watch her videos. She's like a make up guru, she's very good at it and of course she's a beauty! Plus, she's a very positive and optimist person, gotta admit that I do adore her for that cuz I wanna be an optimist and positive person too ~ Hehe ^__^

Anyway, there are some sentences on her tumblr that caught my attention. =_=
It is all about Love and Hope.

"Never explains yourself. Your friends don't need them and your enemies won't believe them."
"S.T.U.D.Y. = Sleeping. Talking. Unlimited Texting. Dreaming. Yawning."
LOL Sengal an. Hahaha >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment