Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Paid Off!

Hey, just a quick post. Good news. No. GREAT news! I finally got confirmation placement for my internship today and I'm gonna do it at my HOMETOWN! The company's name? MS Plastech. Ever heard of it? Okay, never mind. Yet, the unfortunate thing is that I won't get any allowance but that's cool, I'm okay with that. I really don't mind as long as I'm at home. Finally, can redo again all those morning routine as I was in high school back then. YAY! Loving this moment! Thank you Allah. Very worthy, those long waits. Paid off! Right, gotta go study my ass out. Opps. LOL Haha I means, study literally. Learn by heart, people. No. Dear students.

Assalamualaikum. Bancau!

4 comments:

  1. tahniah dilla.best kan dapat praktikal kat home town.good luck fpr exam k.kalau ada hint tu past2 yea..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best bangat bleh dk kg lmo2..jelez..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe..nnt2 blk la kijo kg.
    >__<

    ReplyDelete