Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day.

WOW! Last day of 2011 ey. Well, this year was extremely a long year for me. If you notice, the posts for this year is gonna be 70 entries exactly the same as last year. Coincident! Hahaha. So many various things happened for one year you know, not including what happened worldwide. I mean, so many changes in my life. SO MANY memories. I've done great things, good, bad and worst things in my life this year. Bad memories that I wanna erase and sweet memories that I wanna cherish all my life. All the loves that I receives and all the hates, sarcasm that I got, I'm thankful. Growing up and old, facing life is tough and challenging, I love it! Huhuhu.

I found out UAI (Ustaz Azhar Idrus), langitilahi.com (Hilal Asyraf), and other few useful sites yang banyak memberikan aku ilmu dan keinsafan, 9gag yang hilarious (almost got my soul), Malaysian vloggers yang cool & best and other websites. I've been online a lot this year due to my research project and design project, rarely going out which is not really healthy for me. Hahaha. Whatever. Well, I've been trying to find myself, getting to know myself better, find out my good and bad qualities and start changing into a better person. That's what I've been doing now and planning to do onwards for next year, which is tomorrow exactly. Be nice to me please 2012. I pray for a firm and calm heart, dikuatkan iman, more rational and mature thinking in taking any serious or big decisions, with barakah. Hoping for a better year for me and all of you reading this. Stay safe and healthy! Much love.

Assalamualaikum.

PS: Ohh look! Adylea's blog is now 1 year, 4 months and 3 weeks = I LOVE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment