Wohooo! I'm back at home again :)
Finally gonna enjoy my semester break even if it's only for a week yet holiday is still holiday! Yayy! Settled all my experiments for research project and all that's left now is analyzed the results and discussions. Pheww! But that can be postponed till next semester which will start on 5th of March. Tehee! ;p
Ohya, result for last semester were out yesterday! Alhamdulillah, syukur yang amat after all this 7 semester. Happy kemain! Hehehe. Harus lah struggle for last semester ok! Fuhhh. Please help yourself alright.
Right then, something happened. Well, it's not like I've never been in this kind of situation before but after all this while it makes me kinda nervous and a bit shock for this to happen again. Honestly I'm not ready for anything like this anymore, not until emm, that guy seriously proposed to me and ask from my parents. Ehemm! I'm sorry but for the time being, right now my heart is not open nor available to anybody except for my future hubby, whoever he is, I'm gonna wait only for him. I ain't gonna do something selfish and foolish things anymore, I'm not gonna be just anyone's girlfriend but just someone's wife. That's it, I've decided and please don't make me waver. Aku hak suami aku sahaja walaupun aku tak tahu sape, but not just for any guys. Adeh, cakap camtu macam dah kahwin je. Hahaha. Seriously aku rasa jodoh aku dengan dia tapi semuanya dah berlalu kan, entah lah. Semua ni urusan Ilahi, aku serahkan semua padaNya. Sekarang aku nak fokus untuk diri aku dan keluarga aku, then sahabat-sahabatku. Ampunkan dosa-dosaku ya Allah. Amin.





No comments:
Post a Comment