takyah nak tajuk lagu sangat la post title pon. haha!
anyway, I'm back to Shah Alam whenever students lain tengah syok kat rumah, kat kampung masing-masing, enjoying their cuti gawai week! well, most of them I'll said. kenapa aku kat sini? aku tak balik ke? hurm. I did went back to my hometown but I'm back here again in the weekdays, ikut geng perantau balik KL.
![]() |
| Geng perantau! |
niat suci nak buat kerja la kan, settle kan hal yang patut, unfortunately something went out of my expectation, well it should be expected actually. so, disebabkan that something, aku agak down nak memulakan kerja thesis dan final year project aku.
esok takleh nak start juga, sebab I'm planning to go to career expo at KLCC. alasan! hehe. anyhow, is there gonna be any walk in interviews? should be well more prepared I guess. yet, I'm not too anticipating in anything. just hope everything goes well, and be it a better day tomorrow. hoping I can finish, or at least did some progress for the sake of my degree, and for Allah too. so, that's all folks untuk update aku kali ni.
Assalamualaikum!
stay strong brothers & sisters, I know I'll be though it hurts ;')
p/s; 1st time update blog pakai handset baru. baru ke? boleh la, 3 bulan. tapi macam-macam dah jadi kat die. *sigh*





No comments:
Post a Comment