Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Came Back from Penang.

OMG OMG!! Just got news from my sis, Angoh!! She's not gonna come home for another 2 months. Yes, 2 MONTHS, not 2 WEEKS as I mention before!! Poor her. The main point is I'm not gonna get to see my lappy again unless she come home on weekends or holidays. (Crying out loud again...) Now, I have an evil plan... Hehe That is, to buy a new laptop/netbook/notebook maybe... Miahaha Poor my lappy, I'm gonna betray it.. :'( Well, it's not confirm yet. We'll see. ^^

Okay, now I'm gonna story about my short vacation with my family, without my younger brother. Well, on last Friday we departed at 10 am and arrived at about 7 pm as we searched house for Angoh to rent (The main purpose comes first) yet the result was dissapointing. Mom doesn't like the house and Angoh had to find someone, like her new colleagues maybe, to be her roommate. That night, we ate dinner and I had nasi putih and tomyam. The next morning, we went to JUSCO Seberang Prai and we watched movie, Megamind. It was so funny. The part which I remember most is when Megamind said, "hollo" when he's supposed to say "hello" Bwahahaha!! Only that, one thing which makes me dissapoint most is I can't watch Harry Potter 'cause everyone else doesn't want to watch it. :'(


 
Next, we take away Subway sandwiches. Super triple double delicious!! Yummy ^O^ Wait, I forgot something.. I bought something for my bf and for Yaya too.. Miahahaha :P Now, I can't wait to give it to him. Hehe This morning, we came back home from Penang at 9 am and arrived at about 3.30 pm. Pretty fast, huh. Well, I only had a chance to online now. Huhuhu

"I can't live, can't live without my lappy.. I can't breathe, can't breathe anymore" Don't know the title but it's an old English song. Hahaha. Anyway, that's all for today, adios mia amigo... ^^

Penang Bridge


7 comments:

  1. Hey, Acik kite lalu ker kat situ..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup2.. :( tp angoh oyak nak blk gop kot 2mggu ag.. hehehe ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. oow..bru tau..ermm..best la dpt netbook..ak pn tringin kot nk ada lappy kecik..haha.. snng dbwa kmna sja..haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe btoi3..tp next sem ak agak sengkek la coz nak kne bayar blk duit netbook tu,ak pnjam duit ma ak dulu..hahaha

    ReplyDelete