Humm.. I'm not in a good mood today, really. Whatever it is, let bygone just be bygone right? ^^ Take it in an optimistic ways okay, my dear. My plan to go to Era's house was completed, just that Emma and I only step into the house for about what? 5 minutes only and we didn't get to eat, just a drink but surprisingly, we met Atikah Ghazali there. Huhu Anyway, I'm full enough when my family and I went to Tok Teh's house. Well, I got cooled down there. ^^ Chill out, okay! By the way, thanks a lot Emma and Fasih for the external, I'm very happy that you came to our house tonight, Fasih. ^^ Right now, I'm too lazy to pack my things to go to Penang tomorrow. Ughh, and mom says we're gonna go out at about 9 am tomorrow, I wish. Haha Might as well I pack my things now before I'm getting way too sleepy~ Oh, before I forgot.. My beloved laptop here gonna be gone with my sister, Angoh to Penang starting tomorrow onwards until 2 weeks after.. (I'm crying out loud) I'm gonna miss it so damn much!! I love my lappy, it's the most precious treasure I had. We'll see if I can update again after tomorrow. Hehe Gotta go now, love you all. ^^
![]() |
| This is their latest pic! No, not Minari's GREY hair!! XD |
p.s: photos, credit to MYFTIsland





hehhe.. im having a gud time also.. <3
ReplyDeleteYAY...hehehe :D
ReplyDelete