Lama tak update!! Hehe
So, here's a list of new fav songs I've been listening to.
Well, at least for me. Hahaha
- FT Island - So Today...
- Mayday Parade - Three Cheers for Five Years
- Bruno Mars - Grenade
- Rihanna - Only Girl (In the World)
- Rihanna feat Eminem - Love the Way You Lie Part 2
- Travie McCoy - Need You
- Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
- Katy Perry - Fireworks
- Katy Perry - California Girls
- 2PM - I'll Be Back
- 2PM - I Can't
- Oh Won Bin - I Love You, and I Love You
p/s: let me know which song do you like, okay! ^^
or maybe add some new songs that you like or been listening to!




eh, yng rihanna tu ade part 1 ke?
ReplyDeleteade2...hok biaso tu la, love the way you lie sajo..hok part 2 key dio mace smbungn sket..huhu
ReplyDelete