Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

The End.

Guess we're never meant for each other. Sometimes I wonder do you ever truly loves me? But it's all gone now. I hope you don't forget everything about us, and I forgave you and your mistakes. Hope you'll be happy with your life and just stay that way of not mentioning about us to anyone. You just let me go, and I'll have to let you go sooner or later. Life must go on though it's hurtful. Just so you know, I do love you and that feeling will never change. Thank you for all the good times, and everything. You'll be forever in my heart and I'll never forget about us.

4 comments:

  1. if he's the right guy then he'll come back to you.
    most guys do this if he truly loves the girl.
    if he's not the right guy, then u have plenty of choices to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..thank you, thank you!
    most appreciated. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. bunga bukan sekuntum, KUMBANG bukan seekor..=)

    ReplyDelete