Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Life Must Go On.

It's been 2 weeks now, officially. But I guess the nonofficial was quite a while, maybe a month before? I don't know, don't ask me. I'm not the one who decided to end it. Should I start a new one? Well, who knows if I'm ready or not. When the time comes, you'll know. What I know now is I have to move on. It's nice being at home and it's true when people said, "home sweet home". People who love me won't leave me, don't they? I'm happy with my family and friends who are always being around besides me. Alhamdulillah. Dear my other half, where are you? I'm waiting. Huhuhu. (Sorry for saying these out loud. Opps, for typing these out clear. Hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment