Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Penanam Anggur = Penganggur

Hello there! Assalamualaikum :)

Aduhai. Sebulan dapat 1 entry je. Boleh pulak aku lupa pasal blog ni. Dah lama sangat tinggal bersepah, bersawang. Huhuhu. But since aku dah jadi penganggur sepenuh masa, full of free time dan juga driver adik aku, guess I'm gonna update more entry from now on? Hmm. We'll see soon enough.

Uh'uh, yup my blog now have a new template! And that picture up there is my new header from now on! Latest photos of our family on 1st of Syawal this year, together with our grandma. \\(^_^)//

Ahem. This entry is gonna be long. Dah lama tak blogging, camni la jadik nyee.

Well, back to the topic we're having here. Penganggur, UNEMPLOYED. Actually, the most appropriate way of saying is that a FRESH GRADUATE (Soon). Hahaha! Yesss, it's finally that time which I've had waited soooo long before these 4 years of my degree. Yeah, I can feel ze EXCITEMENT peeps! Right, for the first month only. I reckon that it's not gonna be so much to be anticipated for, but I've never thought this could be so lame and full of boredom. Now, it's almost 2 months I'm at home, unemployed, eat, sleep, watch korean dramas on tv nonstop on channel ONETVASIA. Muntah hijau asyik layan drama korea je all day long. Aigooo -_-" It's fun though, channel tu best gila sebab mostly taken from SBS. Dengan drama latest diorang tayang sekarang, Lee Minho in The Great Doctor and Choi Minho in To The Beautiful You aka HanaKimi ver. Korea. Jjang!!! Daebak!!! Demam Minho laa aku. Oh btw, aku tengah layan gila drama yang dah lama on air diorang tayang, Bride of the Sun which now reaching it's 80th episode. Pengsan~

The Great Doctor/Faith

To The Beautiful You

Bride of the Sun

Anyway, I'm so eager to see the real world, real work, real people and real environment out there. I know, I know, it's not that much fun out there right? But I'm hoping that I can make it through and bring out the best in my upcoming job. Hopefully, aamiin :)

Champ! Last week aku turun KayEl~ I mean, KL, well obviously. Trololol. It's not funny, okayyy. Well, aku gi amek full transkrip bagai then last-last tertinggal kat rumah dear Syafiqah (haha) and settle kan urusan lapor diri ke JPA (which is a compulsory for scholar student, like me who's gonna ended up berkhidmat dengan kerajaan. adeh). So, I jumped here and there, tumpang rumah sahabat yang ada kat sana. Puncak Alam and then Ampang. Duh, two places only. Hee. Okay then, mesmerize your eyes with these photos~ Mesmerize la sangatttt. Hohoho.

Puncak Alam

Some were made by Syafiqah, others were from SACC Mall. Super yummylicious!!

Damansara. Sempat lagi melayan movie with my dad. Bhahaha!

Ampang, KL

Oh yeahh, I'm so into this Taylor's new hit song! We are never ever getting back together. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment