Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Failure.

Assalamualaikum!

So, today's topic as ze above. FAILURE. I'm gonna share most of my failure experiences throughout my life and how I'd get through 'em. Did I? Maybe not. Ahah! *loser.

Well, ze failure that I'm talking 'bout were mostly related to my education. So, these were the flow of my school life throughout the year.
  1. Pindah sekolah quite a few times, for unknown reasons. Darjah 1 - somewhere in Selayang. Darjah 2 - SKLG, Darjah 3 sampai 6 - SKDH1. Form 1 till 3 - SMKPC1, Form 4 & 5 - SMK Puteri.
  2. Got biasa-biasa je result in UPSR, not that bad. Just that, not that satisfying.
  3. Same with PMR.
  4. Flying colors result in SPM though. Expect the unexpected XD
As I've finished my school time, as expected I'd proceed to a higher education. Then, between those time I realized that I'm an interview loser. All that I've been interviewed, satu pun tak sangkut.
  1. Apply for overseas scholar, didn't know why I choses medicine. Went through all those test, join the program went to the hospital for long as I remember 3 to 4 days, and interview. Fortunate that I didn't got that, sangat tak sesuai~ Hahaha!
  2. Apply for UTP, actually went there and again did all those whatever stages needed to get through but then, unexpectedly enrolled with the same candidate with me then.
  3. Akhir nya, went to my beloved University. Then came the time for my industrial training, went to KLCC but then didn't get the place too. Ended up doing it in my hometown. Humph.
  4. Result jatuh abruptly on semester 3 and been very down, sengsara throughout the very 3 years but somehow managed. Alhamdulillah, and convocation's gonna be on November! Can't wait!
Note, the whole purpose was just to reminiscence all about the school that I'd missed a lot and not that I have any regret or anything. I'm very thankful for all of these. Things don't just happened without a reason, setiap yang berlaku pasti ada hikmah nya kan. Pasti. InsyaAllah. Oh, and I'm gonna have my first job interview this Thursday! Well, if the job is for me, and suits me, then everything's gonna be alright. I believe that. Doakan yang terbaik buat diri ini. Aamiin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment