Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Alone.

I just wanna be alone, please keep him away from me. Aku dah block kot his no, for sure masuk voicemail each time dia call kan? Why does he need to call me again? Jangan sampai aku buat benda yang tak pernah aku buat macam maki dia. Sabar, sabar jugak tapi jangan ah lebih-lebih. I hope I can still be calm and keep sane. When will he give up already? Takpe lah, harap dia give up one day and move on. And I'm using mom's car, it's not like he knows I'm home or whatnot. What a psiko guy. God, keep that dangerous stalker guy away from me. Aamiin.

Umm talking 'bout stalker, well I can't quite say that I'm not one. Hahaha. But only in FB, not in real life stalker literally! Hmm. From single to in a relationship and go back to single. What an entertainment! Sorry. My bad. Just that it's funny and also heartbreaking to see how you can go back and forth with that. It really makes me wonder how you can managed to go through it again and again. Must be hurt. Yet it's still awkward to tegur you, and that's why I hesitates each time you're online but you'll never know anyway. Seriously, I have no idea what to say and if I start tegur you, there would be no ending of just emoticon all day long. No conversation. So I'm just gonna let you go with your own life and I'm gonna move on with mine. Oh, lupa you'd already moved on kan. There's no effin' way people can still be friends after breaking up, right? Even if they'd break up elok-elok. Heck yeahh, I like to be busy! *tiba-tiba*

Oh, I wonder too why this guy just can't get enough with just one girl. Kalau dah ada gf tu, buat cara ada. Haihh. Macam mana aku nak trust guys if things keep going this way for me. Humphh. My school's guyfriends rock though, ok je. Mohon aku maintain kuatkan diri, jauhkan diri dari maksiat, tak tinggal solat and be good to my parents selagi aku masih diberi peluang bernafas dan bertaubat. Alhamdulillah. Umm camne nak join usrah ek?  Hmm.

Anyhow, I wish that these guys find what they're looking for and I pray for their happiness. I hope I find mine too, even if not in this world insyaAllah in hereafter. Aamiin.

Assalamualaikum :)

Can I ask for a new clean heart? Can I ask You to guide me and bring me Home? I wanna be with You soon but without this dirty sick heart, it's disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment