Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Chapter!

Assalamualaikum!

Haa, I've told you on my last entry that I would be interviewed on last Thursday right? Ahem. That was more than a week ago. Hahaha! Anyhow, last Thursday was like the longest job interview I've ever been through! Also the first one since I've had finished my study. Alkisahnya, I'd arrived at the company at about 1.40pm which took me by surprised of how huge that company is (quit big, but not that huge), then got out at 5.45pm! Accurately timed 'cause of the record book at the post guard of course, it's not like I'm gonna timed myself in there or whatsoever. Hahaha! The scheduled session was supposedly to start on 2.30pm but due to short of time, somehow just managed nak cari location company tu tengah hari tu jugak and ended up arrived there earlier. Fortunately being a musafir me on that time, dapat laa aku jamak solat zohor dan asar that day. Kalau tak, haruuuu jugak laa kan.

There were three sessions allocated, which were to include written test (maybe just like a survey or something) with almost 10 pages and the time given was an hour! You can just imagine how annoyingly tired to just repetitively circled the answer sheet when I just can tick them to save time! Duh. They should have told us sooner. Then, there's the first and second interview session, which I don't know why? Maybe the first one was with the HR department and the second was with the head of that position or whatnot. Huhuhu.

Lemme just sort out the familiar interview questions which y'all knew them already.
  • Tell me about yourself
  • What do you know about our company?
  • Why did you choose to work with us?
  • What are your greatest strength and weakness?
  • Why did you choose this position instead of an engineer position? (As the position that I was applying is not engineering-related, obviously this question came out)
  • Lastly at the end of the session, is there any other questions?

Basically these were most of the questions that I remembered, and almost the same questions were being asked for both session, which then again makes me puzzled. Ok, fine. Bhahaha! As I'm sucks with interview, I've noticed that it is INDEED a must to prepare for these kind of questions before going on to any job interview, right? Yet again, I'm not fully prepared that day, sempat google lagi questions frequently asked in interview siap hafal jawapan bagai but only ended up with one word of point and forget how the elaboration goes which lead to just being me confidently blabbering about things I don't remember what. Hahaha! The most interesting thing that happened was when I overheard some Japanese staff speaking with each other. I don't know much 'cause I'm not that good in that language, just got a grab on some of the words but then again it excites me. EXCITEMENT! 

Oh, and got to meet new peeps! You know how much I love that. Hehehe. There was 5 candidates being interviewed for that position, including me and 2 candidates for other positions. I've gained much and asked a lot while having some chat with them, since one of the candidates of that other position was already in working environment while the rest 5 of us were just mere fresh graduates. Hohoho. Out of the 5 candidates, one is a friend of an acquaintance of mine, well my course-mate to be exact! Hahaha. Hilarious.

Okay then, the BIG news is that the company called me yesterday noon and I got offered for that job! Alhamdulillah, rezeki Allah di awal bulan October ni. First job interview humbly grab it even if it's not an engineer position. So, it's gonna be a brand new chapter in my life, definitely a much different one in the middle of this month. Still waiting for the official offer letter right now. Don't ask me about the salary offered but yeah what's there to expect as I'm just a fresh graduate whom not yet graduated. Huhuhu. Pointing out about graduate, the graduation ceremony date is confirmed! It's gonna be on 6/12/12. Nice date huh. Hihihi. Doakan yang terbaik buat diri ini.

Jaa, matta ne! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment