Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2015

Forgetting.

Assalamualaikum.


Goodness, it's been 2 years since my last post. Guess I'm just forgetting that I used to write a blog. HAHA. Well, life happens and it seems unbelievable that I'm gonna turned 26 this year. I've seen my peers and junior getting married and being parents all these years and here I am still trying to get a hold of myself. LOL FML

I'm back to my hometown now since earlier this month, getting a work here at my mom's office. If not, it would be a whole year since I started working with Fuji Xerox last April. It was a very memorable moment, challenging and experienced environment. I received a lot of love and hate while working there. While my other peers are happily working in our field, I still can't my place anywhere in the field. I'm guessing I'm not gonna get any since it's been almost 3 years since my graduation. My job now is kinda dull and bored but it's just a perspective. I can find a good out of it if I try to challenge myself.

Enough talk about my work.


About my love life? Heck.

Well, I've break my own record and it's an achievement unlocked because I've been together with this one for a complete year and a month now. But the thing is, I felt like it's starting to break apart now and just waiting to be ended but I'm still trying to fight for it and hanging on to this thread. It's just sad that I've been such a heart breaker. Anyhow, the time will come sooner or later even if I'm gonna be 40 by that time. HAHA.

In the mean time, stay strong and face life with courage and faith.


Love,
Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment