Heyy, what's up?
So umm I was just finished watching a movie and it touched me to the part that I can't express them within my usual 140 characters as I always do. The movie was entitled, Kelly & Cal where the story goes around this frustrating woman, Kelly who can't figure out how to handle her newly born baby and a teenage boy, Cal who just recently got dumped by his girlfriend after involved in an accident that put him on a wheelchair.
The story develops where they both in the same neighbourhood and they get close till unintentionally got caught up with feelings to each other. Things getting complicated as the story goes but somehow at the end she and her understanding husband figure things out and eventually they managed to pull things through. So it was a happy ending but mom and I ended up with teary eyes anyway. Maybe because her husband showed that much loves, it reached us. Spontaneously I grab my phone and text someone. Hahaha
Well, it is the 12th day of the fasting month now. I'm still at home working with my mom but a week after eid, I will be gone to having my own life and once again try to pull myself together. I think this would be the last time I would enjoy having mom with me while I'm still single. Hahaha kidding.
Oh by the way, I haven't mentioned about my niece yet! I just can't stand her cuteness and her adorable face. She's a year and almost 5 months now, about as long as we know each other.. I missed you.
Love, Ad.




No comments:
Post a Comment