I have to say, I'm in shock! Very surprised to see my sis sitting beside me when I woke up from bed this morning. LOL I slept late last night so I didn't notice the messages that she send to me before came to my hostel today. She said that we're going home today and DON'T tell mom about it. ROFL and so, I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I did said the other day that I haven't pack my things yet, right? My sis came at 9 am and we start our journey to our hometown at 10.45 am. That's not a very long for me to pack my things, is it? ^^ Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely at about 6.30 pm. Before reach our home, we drop by at bazar around HUSM area to buy some kuih and mysis and mine's tudung lekat bau asap orang bakar ikan. T.T Finally, I got to eat mom's cook! Satisfaction 200% !!! and my second sis, Angoh is making pizza now! YAY~ excitement!! It tasted good~ I love it, she is very good in cooking. ^^ By the way, my mom didn't very surprised when we reached home 'cause Angoh already told her about it. I'd SMSed her this evening to told her to cook extra rice for we're gonna comeback home and she told mom about it. Well, it's okay 'cause I don't mind actually. Hahaha What a happy and wonderful day. Let it spins around till tomorrow won't we? Sayonara~




No comments:
Post a Comment