I cried a lot today. T.T Still feel like crying more.. My heart hurts too much today, I'm very disappointed with them. How could them? Didn't they know how sensitive I am? So frustrating. No, dame! Endure it my dear.. Don't let them beat you down. Be more positive and optimist okay? Promise yourself, will you? Yeah, I know I always seems like to be alone lately and I don't know why but you guys don't have to feel offended, I didn't mean to avoid and it's not like I don't like to hang out with you guys. It just that I need my own time, I'm trying to find myself and that's all. It's hard, you know? I always lose myself these days. Why can't you guys support me by the time I need most? I guess I don't give you guys much love, is it? =.= I know, I have something useful in me. If not, what's the use for me living in this world? I'll try hard again tomorrow, hoping that things will get much better by the time I wake up tomorrow morning. ^^ Anyway, I've been to a talk tonight. The truth behind Palestine and Gaza. Oh my, it's very terrible!! I'd cried, AGAIN when the videos and the stories were told to me and my colleagues. Finally, just realized how small I am, how small my matters and problems compared to the situation they have to go through everyday there. I'd became more humble and thankful. I have to fix myself first before helping and comment others. Syukur, for the opportunity given to me for being able to be there, heard and watch the situation itself. I hope to be there one day, helping them out but I don't have enough knowledge yet. I still lack of it, there are so many things I have to know and learn. Still, I wanna be there.......My prayers will always be with them, don't give up!!




No comments:
Post a Comment