Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Been listening to these songs right now:

English Songs;

  • Bruno Mars - Count On Me
  • Maroon5 - Misery
  • Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
  • Travis McCoy - I Wanna Be A Billionaire
  • Train - Soul Sister
  • Bob feat Hayley William - Airplanes
  • Go Radio - Goodnight Moon
  • Mayday Parade - Misery At Best

Korean Songs;

  • Shinee - Hello
  • T-ara feat Supernova - Time to Love
  • T-ara feat Supernova - Time to Love Listen 2
  • Super Junior - It's You
  • FT Island - Love Love Love
  • FT Island - Baby Love
  • FT Island - I Hope
  • FT Island - Heaven
  • FT Island - After Love
  • FT Island - Soyogi
  • FT Island - Girls Don't Know
  • FT Island - Bad Women
  • 4 Minute - I My Me Mine
  • f(x) - Chu
  • 2NE1 - Go Away
  • 2NE1 - Can't Nobody
  • 2NE1 - Clap Your Hands

p/s: This date today is such a beautiful date, hopefully everything is gonna be smooth and great filming this morning. I know now, I'm afraid to let people get into my life and I love to do things in my very own ways. Sorry for those who felt awkward being with me. I knew it and I'm so sorry. Hopefully he didn't get mad at me anymore. I would really appreciate it, it's Time to Love now. ^^;


No comments:

Post a Comment