Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Final Examination Week!

Duh! It's final exam already??!! I think I only started to get into my study week mood a few days ago. Humph, what can I do, we had to finish things that must be done first right? Luckily, my first paper gonna start on 28th so I still got some time to revise but unfortunately, the gap between the papers are only a day or two.
  • 28/10 - Advanced Heat Transfer
  • 30/10 - Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
  • 01/11 - Environmental Engineering
  • 04/11 - Plant Design & Economics

FYI, I can't take the subject that my classmates taken this semester on next semester. The schedule for the whole subject gonna clash and I don't know when will I take that subject. Semester 7 maybe? Crazy. This is gonna be 'exciting' don't you think? Silly me, I should have taken that subject this semester but it gonna clash classes too anyway. Whatever, let bygone be bygone. There's nothing I can do now. Just follow the 'fluid-flow' for the time being. T.T and OMG The time for Industrial Training is not that far anymore and I'm crazily anxious and nervous. Should I try out my luck in overseas? Let's see, Japan or Australia or UK or maybe USA? Is that a joke? Hahaha! I don't know. There's nothing wrong in trying right? Yet, I'm not hoping much. Just roaming and asking around won't hurt anyone right? Anyway, I don't know what major should I focus in yet but I'm gonna do a little background research during this semester break. Promise myself, okay? All the best wishes! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment