Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Part Time Job??

Guess what? I got an offer to do a part time work here. Bwahahaha! I'm excited! Never done a part time job before in my entire life! I've been waiting for this moment. I don't really care what's the job is, whatever job is fine for me. ^^ Well, I've been thinking. If they agree, then I'll just can do it in one week only. LOL It'll be after my final examination duh! Nov, 4th - 13th. I'm not gonna do it during this critical time of study week. =.= There's so many things I need to revise this semester, I'd been left behind by my classmates! T.T Anyway, we'll see. I don't know if I gonna make it and I've been thinking to attend the wedding of my friend's brother on Nov, 13th in Sungai Petani. Well, I only get to go there via bus. Mom never allowed me to go there by car until I officially finished my practical license. Lesen 'P' is it? Bwahahaha! Whatever. So, I think I'll do that part time job during my stay after exam. The exam gonna officially end on Nov, 14th anyway. So, hopefully I can enjoy doing that job while waiting for the time to go to the wedding. Hehehe! Wish me luck! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment