Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Bad Day??!!

Ughh.. I'd miss my class again this afternoon. I didn't remember there's should be one or I didn't know or everyone didn't bother to tell/remind me that there's a replacement class this afternoon. Plus, when I arrive for class this evening, my classmate told me that the class on 6-8 pm today is cancelled. (and my friends didn't tell me about it before that guy told me.) Obviously, no one cares about my existence and I think I've lost my friends. Whatever it is, I'm not in a good mood. I don't know what will happen this semester. Will the tragedy on my 3rd semester happen again? I really hope not. It's a terrible situation where I'd lost myself. Please, I've gain myself back last semester, don't make me lost it again this time. So, have to work harder baby! I'd lost my confidence back then, myself confidence. T.T



Well, another story is I met that cute senior again. ^^ *happy* And, the guy that jual air tu bukan sahaja pandai jual air, jual senyuman dia sekali. Haha. Thanks, you make me smile for today. ^^ Then, malam tadi aku balik dari presentation Ethics, dia (guy yang jual air tu) tanya aku dari mana ni. Wahh, ini satu peningkatan! Sudah concern pasal aku pulak! Wakaka... Perasan la pulak beb.. Hihi ^-* And, no matter how bad my day is, you always brighten it back with your smile when I can always go there to buy drinks from you~ I*heart*it! That's it, the end for today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment