Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

FT Island Comeback!!

Finally, my lovely pretty boys gonna comeback soon to Korea! (of course not Malaysia! Haha) Big claps and congratulations for their success and explosive debut in JAPAN! Aww, how I love you guys~ They are all with new haircuts! Hongki's hair turns RED! I don't really like it at first and really hope he'll change his hair style very soon, but anyway I can get used to it now. Totally LOVE it! Hehe Seunghyun, Jaejin, Jonghun cut their hair too~ Also, Minhwan looks more matured and manly~ I miss his aegyo so much! Minani~ It's been a long time to see it. LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER, FT ISLAND!! ^^

Love Hongki's red hair!


Love Jaejin's short hair!


Love Jonghun's handsome face!


Love Seunghyun's rap and his baseless confident!


Love Minhwan's aegyo and manly look!

p/s: These photos are credited to Honey from loveft-i.net. Thanks Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment