Pheww.. What a relief! Finally, test week is over. Yippee!! Hooray!! Banzai~~ ^^ Wow, I haven't write in a week right? Amazing.. LOL and now, I'm crazily downloading FT Island's 2nd mini album, Beautiful Journey. Awesome! The songs are great and amazing as always. There are 5 new songs, which are Love Love Love, Baby Love, Calluses Being Stuck, Crazily Looking Only You, and Don Quixote's Song. The Don Quixote's Song is composed by Jonghun too. It is very great! The MV for Love Love Love is awesome too! Guys, I am so deeply, madly, crazily head over heels with you! ^^ Omoo, since their comeback, their schedule gonna be packed with comeback performance one after the other and it's gonna be hilarious! Today, they performed in MBC Music Core, yesterday was in KBS Music Bank, and in SBS Inkigayo tomorrow!! I'd watch their live performance and they were like, very gorgeous and energetic! *nosebleed* I would faint if I were them, everyday is very busy and tiring~ Pheww! I'll always support you guys and loyally stays as Primadonna, don't worry dear~
![]() |
| The cover for the mini album! |
![]() |
| Very cute flower boys band. Their musics are awesome! |
Mom, I can't wait to go home. I miss you and your cooking too much! I didn't have the chance to sahur and break the fast with you yet. Please wait for me, I'll be back soon enough!! Unfortunately on 8th of September will be the day. I'm gonna go home with my sis and dad *both are working around Damansara area*. My sis will only get her leave on 8th, so the three of us will only get to go home by that day..*2 days before Eid* T.T




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment