Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This College Life

My, oh my. I'm very tired and frustrated with this college life. I'm already in third year of my study and its getting harder and so tiring. Was it just me or everybody here is just so selfish? I admit, I'm a little bit coward, and selfish. If it is my fault, I'm very sorry and please, please LET ME KNOW.If there is something you have in your heart, let it out. If there is something that I did that you think is not right to you, LET ME KNOW. I'm still in process of learning too, you know. Learning to know this life, learning to know the world bit by bit, this crazy world. I try my hard to be respectful to others, but what can I do if you don't respect me? Anyway, let the world spin around for today.

Hari ini, aku sempat mendengar kisah lampau daripada kawan-kawan persatuanku dan banyak iktibar yang aku dapat daripada mereka. Terima kasih sangat diucapkan kepada mereka berdua yang menetap di Teratai 3 itu. Aku belajar untuk menjadi lebih redha dan bersyukur di atas nikmat yang dikurniakan kepadaku. Mereka juga memberitahuku supaya lebih menghargai orang-orang disekelilingku, keluarga, sahabat handai dan juga saudara mara. Jadi, aku akan berusaha untuk menjadi lebih baik dari diriku hari ini, semoga esok hariku berjalan dengan lancar dan urusanku dipermudahkan. Amin.

It is almost 3 a.m. and I have class early tomorrow morning at 8.30 a.m. Hopefully I manage to wake up early. Mom, please hear me out and wake me up tomorrow morning. I love you forever, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment