Oh my goat, Jaejin ah~ Hahaha. Finally, my dream to meet the Japanese came true! The Bunkyo Gakuin University has came here! All eleven students are girls fortunately~ and they're very cute! Kawai~~ The age range is between 18-21 years old. Yet, they're quite matured in terms of their fashion! I like it very much~ Oh, and there are only 8 person came tonight. I don't know why, maybe the other 3 have had their dinner. Anyway, we went to Selasih Cafe at Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. I've had kuey teow tomyam and it was super spicy that the Japanese girls can't bear to eat! Nami-chan and Saori-chan was in the same age as mine and they are very generous person! They both order kuey teow kungfu, super delicious! Unfortunately, Saori-chan accidentally ate chili and it was green chili (the hottest one!) Poor Saori-chan. Gomen ne, haven't take good care of you~ :'(
Next, we went to convenient stores for them to buy breakfast for tomorrow since there will be no stall to be open starting tomorrow. It's the first day of Ramadhan duh! Oh my, my supposedly first night Terawih, was spend throughly with them! Nevertheless, I've got new friends, not to mention International, JAPANESE tomodachi~ We went to eat durian after that. Can you imagine, Japanese eating it? Haha. I don't think they can accept the taste. They said that the taste was a bit similar to sweet potatoes in their country. Really? Hahaha. I'm very looking forward to meet them again this Thursday! I wanna know more about them. Well, I have night classes. So, only Monday and Thursday night is the night that I can eat dinner with them. Oh, and they have classes too in the morning. They're here for exchange student program, and they learn English language here. OMO! I'm very very very very very happy and pleased to meet them, I'm speechless!!!! Thanks a lot to those who had arranged for this convention, I'm very thankful.
Now, I've just came back from McDonalds. Haha. Sahur with McDonalds??!! It's been a long time since I ate McD's burgers. Anyway, I just take away to my hostel of course. I go there with my roommate, My by motorcycle. Otobai~ I didn't remember the last time I ride on one. Huhu Don't know at what time will I sleep tonight. Whatever it is, let's sleep with a wide smile tonight~ =D Oh, and here's the pics of them (the Japanese girls).
Next, we went to convenient stores for them to buy breakfast for tomorrow since there will be no stall to be open starting tomorrow. It's the first day of Ramadhan duh! Oh my, my supposedly first night Terawih, was spend throughly with them! Nevertheless, I've got new friends, not to mention International, JAPANESE tomodachi~ We went to eat durian after that. Can you imagine, Japanese eating it? Haha. I don't think they can accept the taste. They said that the taste was a bit similar to sweet potatoes in their country. Really? Hahaha. I'm very looking forward to meet them again this Thursday! I wanna know more about them. Well, I have night classes. So, only Monday and Thursday night is the night that I can eat dinner with them. Oh, and they have classes too in the morning. They're here for exchange student program, and they learn English language here. OMO! I'm very very very very very happy and pleased to meet them, I'm speechless!!!! Thanks a lot to those who had arranged for this convention, I'm very thankful.
Now, I've just came back from McDonalds. Haha. Sahur with McDonalds??!! It's been a long time since I ate McD's burgers. Anyway, I just take away to my hostel of course. I go there with my roommate, My by motorcycle. Otobai~ I didn't remember the last time I ride on one. Huhu Don't know at what time will I sleep tonight. Whatever it is, let's sleep with a wide smile tonight~ =D Oh, and here's the pics of them (the Japanese girls).
From right is Saori-chan and Nami-chan =)
Peace!
Amari amai desu! (not as sweet as we thought!)




No comments:
Post a Comment