Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Am I?

My sister, Angoh is now on her way to Penang by bus, pray for her safety. As she's packing her stuff just now, I'm packing my lappy for her and when I finished, suddenly I cried. Out loud. All those memories with my lappy came to me in a flash. How much I spent for its maintenance, the difficulties, damages, viruses we had been through together, the laugh we shared when I watched variety shows, the thrilled we felt when I watched horror or thriller movie, the tension, stress I shared with when doing my assignments and so many more times that we had been through in these 3 and a half years. Am I a sentimental person? Okay, I admit it but honestly that's what I felt right now. My lappy is the only one treasure which has the most meaning to me, the one I treasures so much, the one gadget that I love too much, so badly that I can feel connected with it. I cried so hard that my head hurts. Please unnie, take good care of my lappy. I love you forever.

This entry is made specially for my lappy, thank you and I love you. See you soon, in Chinese New Year hopefully. =)


2 comments:

  1. full wif:
    1) EMOTIONALISME...
    2) SENTIMENTALISME...
    3) FEELINGISME...
    4) NGADA-NGADAGISME...
    5) ETC...
    haha...:-)

    ReplyDelete