It's a girls day out with my bestie~ Actually I woke up late though I should wake up early as we had planned to go out today. =.=" and I got a wake up call from Su. LOL Remembering my duty, I went to the kitchen and cook promptly whatever thing that we had. |meat for today| After that, amazingly I got ready on time! |lepas Zohor| Behold! Hahaha Pastu aku keluar, isi minyak and pick up Aten and Su. Surprisingly, some shit happened at the gas station. o.O Lepas isi minyak, masa nak keluar dari stesen minyak and otw nak masuk jalan besar tu, |disebabkan stesen miyak tu agak tinggi| pintu belakang sebelah kiri kereta buruk tu suddenly OPEN!! Anyway, I just calmly shut the door back. LOL We went to Cyber Cafe and print my things first, jalan2 kat KB and then decided to go to KB Mall |wait, again?? =.="| 'cause Aten once said to me that she wants to go there so badly. So, her wish's granted. :D Anyway, these are our moments together. ^^,
![]() |
| @ KFC, KB Mall |
![]() |
| @ KFC, KB Mall again. |
Anyway, at KB Mall, this anonymous guy who works at Parkway saw my wallet |Bleach|
and he asked me if I'd really watch that anime. Duh, obviously it's my favourite one FYI
and he asked me if I'd really watch that anime. Duh, obviously it's my favourite one FYI
if he wants to know, but I just answered "Yeah." to him. Hahaha!








gambar yg fourth tuh comey!! :)
ReplyDeletecmna ko leh dpt bear clcom 2? and 1 more thing, ko tkr spec ke?
ReplyDeletekina>> thanks!! aku pon suke gambar tu~ hehe ;)
ReplyDeleteanim>> bear kwn aku laa.. hehehe tkr spec?? takdelaa.. nape? nampak laen ke? huhu