Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nothing Particular.

Hi everyone! As promised, I'm gonna tell you what had happened today. Well, actually I'm out at about 2 pm and arrived back home near 4 pm just for the sake of my youngest sister, Yaya to open her new bank account. |at Bank Islam Kubang Kerian| Congrats my dear sis! You got an ATM card on your own now. LOL |lama gile kot tunggu nak siap tadi. Haih.| Thank God, my driving was okay and nothing bad happened today. Pheww!! ^^,


Honestly, I'm quite enjoyed today 'cause from my point of view, my make-up skills for my eyes had improved! Lalala~ I'm satisfied and lots of my self-cam had been snap out today. Haha! Fortunately I can't upload them 'cause all of them are pictures of me without tudung or else I bet you guys will get sick of my excessive self-cam photos. Hahaha ROFL Anyway, this photo I found below somehow had similarity with what I've done with my eyes. |pay attention; on the eyes part only, okay|

Thanks Pakcik Google. Hehe

After I went home, I thought of going out again |suddenly thinking of doing some shopping or maybe a little bit of loitering at Pantai Timur Hypermarket| but then, my brother begging me to cook. =.=" Okay, whatever. Plus, nobody wants to accompany me out. So, I just cook some rice and sambal udang tanpa petai. ONLY. Hahaha That should be enough I guess. Hehehe |FYI, aku tak suka la petai.|



2 comments:

  1. bley dmkn ke smbal udng ko tu...? haha... msti adk ko skit prut kn..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bley la nim~! adk2 ak ckp sedap... lalala~
    hehehe! >.<

    ReplyDelete