Love Love Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adylea's Blog

PitaPata Cat tickers

Adylea Zulta

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

My New Gadget!

Guys, I can't believe it! I actually bought a new netbook yesterday!! OMG.
Well, actually my mom, my younger sis (Ifah) and I were going to the dentist yesterday night
and we finished early at about 9 pm. Then, that thought suddenly came to me and I ask  my mom, why don't we just survey notebook right now as the clinic is near KB Mall. By the time we reached there, mom just stop at this PC Store and we just decided on this one red HP netbook! LOL Here, check it out! :D

It's a red one! You know how much I love red~ ^^
 
We even brought this along! Huhuhu
 
It looks a bit weird as I removed the battery at the back. LOL

My new netbook can even do this!! ROFL

 Anyway, my new netbook, yoroshiku onegaitashimasu!! Let's work hard together from now on.
Be at ease 'cause I'm gonna pour much love to you, don't worry. Anyway, I just thought about your name. LOL How would you like it if I put "Mr. Red"? "Baby"? Well, my lappy is my boyfriend "Honey", so netbook is my baby. ROFL. Okay then, yoroshiku! ^O^


2 comments:

  1. awat beli netbook? lappy prob ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. takde prob pon..baca la entry bulan november,nnt ko taw..miahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete