What's up guys! Firstly, as a warning before you all continue your reading. These entry below gonna be super jiwang karat and for those whose not into this kind of thing, I suggested you guys better stop reading now. Okay, NOW. =P
Yeah, here we go again~!! =) Well, it's our 2nd date today. Hehehe What's the occasions? Humph, it's 2 in 1 actually. LOL For celebrating my birthday and for our 100th day anniversary of being fall in love with each other. *romantic kan.* Miahahaha. Anyway, it's raining this evening and it's kinda challenging for me to drive but the rain has stopped now. =) First thing was, I'm planning to send my application for internship via post today but I ended up printed my resume only 'cause I left the reply letter and confirmation letter at home. (which were supposed to be send together with my CV. =.=") Ugh, postponed again. Have to settle them by next week I guess. Gambatte!!
Okay, I went out at 3 pm (right, it's unusually late for me going out at that time.) and went to print my stuff, had a quick Facebooking and when I finished my things, I bumped with this guy, an acquittance of mine from SMKPC1 and we just smiled to each other. LOL Well, I got no time to waste man 'cause a date is waiting for me at 4 pm. Hahaha Then, I rushed to go meet my beloved one. On that lovely evening, we both ate the new KFC Cheezy Zinger Crunch, while enjoying a beautiful sight of AirAsia's, FireFly's Boeing 737 taking off and also exchanging stories from his external hard disk. Hahaha OMG. I'll cherish every second. Moments on our way home was the most unforgettable time ever for today. *Wink2* Opps, alamak kitorang kantoi lak dgn bdk tu. Takpe la, hopefully she didn't tell any other soul about what she saw today or else. Huhuhu Anyway, I got home by 6 pm and that's right, we just met for about 2 hours only but that 2 hours time was more than just enough and it's gonna be one of our precious moment together. More to come, soon. ^^ Oppa, I love you much much more. :P
Music: Lee Seung Gi - Losing My Mind (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST)




ko date ngan HongKi ek.. or some1 dats only u know rite...Congratz2...
ReplyDeleteBUT, 1st...i wanna apologize.. haha..
i kinda want to V_M_T... haha..
ak tringin nk bca..
"we have been fall in love together for about 3 months & 2 weeks"
aigoo.. hahaha ya,ya..someone only I know. =P
ReplyDeletewakakaka vomit jelah nim, aku dah warning awal2 tu haa. XD