Yup, I admit that I do enjoy driving manual car though I'm no good but driving one and got stuck in a traffic jam? No way. Well, who would like that huh. Annoying! Hate it!! 'cause it makes me cursed all the time and makes me tired. Anyway, I accompany my sista, Ifah to clinic and bookstore today. And I try my best to smile and be happily driving at town. Lalala~ Kota Bharu penuh dgn kereta almost everyday, with one person in one car, ONLY. Wakakaka. Despite of that feeling of hate, it's challenging to drive in that situation. Muahahaha!! There's a good in everything, and that includes bad things or bad days. Look at it in a more positive ways and try to be more optimist each day ne. After that, I went to post office, and FINALLY those CV had reached the post office. Postmen, safely send them okay! Thanks~ Next, I went to KB Mall |again| for the last time this year of 2010~!! Hahaha Met Su and her 2 best guy friends, Aten and her member. Gonna miss them both! >.<
I'm full tonight, mum treats everyone |just me and my younger siblings, actually| with Chicken Chop at Restaurant named Chempaka something near the JPJ junction. COOL. The taste is not bad, love the sauce and I got hot lemon for my drinks. It has been a while since I first had it at Kuantan a long time ago. Kinda hard to get a hold of this, LOVE hot lemon!! =)
Buddies and my dear. I'm going back to Shah Alam tomorrow's night at 9 pm. Seriously DON'T wanna go but HAVE to, since it's my responsibility and gonna be my passion isn't it. Wish me luck and success for this new semester. Go Go Go!! Go for it!! Okay, azam baru tahun 2011; DO make time for exercising and MORE on revisions. My grades need to be level up vastly (^O^) and please dear, no more phobia with penimbang berat okay! I can DO it. Ohh-yeaahhh!!! Yosh, gambatte kudasai~ =D
p/s: Before the year 2010 ends, just wanna say that ILY.




No comments:
Post a Comment